1. The Parka : It's all about the army trend this season. Camo jackets and Parkas represent this trend and in my opinion it is a must have jacket for everyday. It is great for layering and goes with everything since it is a neutral colour. Parkas are everywhere in stores, I actually found one at Zara which I've been eyeing for a while and I'm hoping to get it. Which is why it is at the top of my list!
2. Tweed /Boucle: The Chanel inspired tweed blazers are not typically my style, but this time I'm stepping out of my comfort zone and want to invest in one. I love how they make you look classy, feminine and mature in a sort of way. The one shown above is actually an edgy take on the classic tweed blazer, which is in fact my absolute favourite.
3. Peplum: It is everywhere. Skirts, tops dresses and now on coats and jackets. I think you can never go wrong with peplum. It suites every body type and gives a feminine touch to a simple outfit. A peplum blazer would be an updated version of the basic black blazer. Simple or fancy, this style fits every outfit.
4. Contrast Sleeve Trench: The classic trench coat without a doubt is a must have piece that you can carry on for years and would never fade in fashion. But this season, the contrast sleeve is very much in trend. Meaning, the sleeve is a different material than the rest of the jacket- most commonly leather. I love how just a touch of leather gives an edge to a basic trench coat. And I also love the contrasting colours black and tan. Love!
5. Navy Duffle Coat: The duffle coat is another classic clothing item which has been on trend for years. I have been wanting a navy duffle coat for ages! I just love the way it looks for those rainy cold days when you feel like not putting so much effort on what to wear but still looking oh-so fashionable. Pair it up with knee high leather boots, chunky scarf and leather bag- so chic!
P.S You can now get a 20% discount at http://www.motelrocks.com by entering at checkout the discount code katia.
What is your winter wishlist?