Thursday, March 22, 2012

OOTD: Hint of Leopard



Hi Dolls!


Yesterday was not my day. I had a 5 p.m lecture at uni and I still needed to catch the 3 p.m ferry to arrive on time. I was in such a good mood yesterday, I don't know why maybe because it was the first day of spring. Anyway so I got all dressed up, tried to find the perfect outfit that matched my new leopard loafers, and I left the house to catch the bus to Mgarr from Victoria. Here comes the unlucky part. The bus ended up arriving late, so naturally it did not arrive on time at Mgarr and the worst thing is when you arrive at the same time the ferry leaves. So I missed the ferry and obviously the lecture, since I wouldn't  have been able to make it. So then I decided to go back home. I ended up almost an hour and a half travelling in a bus all around Gozo. Story of my life. Anyway so to cheer up a little I just took some pictures of what I was wearing, since it was the only thing that turned out to be positive yesterday. 


So I didn't wear anything special, and nothing that celebrates Spring, oddly enough. I recently bought these New Look leopard loafers, and I have been dying to wear them. Since the last couple of weeks the weather was not very pleasant, I couldn't wear them and now that the weather is changing I dumped the boots and opted for my favourite flats. I paired them up with some tan skinny pants, a denim shirt, burgundy jumper and a gold necklace just to edge it up. Very simple,comfy, yet stylish. Hope you liked it!
















Denim Shirt - Orsay 
Burgundy Jumper- New Look 
Tan Skinny Pants- New Look
Leopard Loafers- New Look 
Gold Necklace- Accessorize
2 tone Handbag- Aldo 
Owl Ring- Aldo 





No comments:

Post a Comment